News Update 8th December
- Trott – Most likely to take shirt off.
- Clare – Always late GZ – Loves using chalk
- Shep – Toilet run before WOD
- Carmz – Always gets new gym shoes
- Marc – Always at the gym
- Bek – Always talking
- Jesse – Funniest member
- Dean – Best form
- Tess – Most consistent
- Kerem – Spirit of Reclaim (Core values award)
- Vanessa – Best Transformation (losing 52kg since feb)
3 Year Member T-Shirts Awarded
Kellie M, Suz, Emma, Bel, Marc, Jeni, Trott, Maya, Cat, Paula, Carmz, Brynton, Michelle, Jesse, Dan, Nelly, Jono, Brett, Chris, Casey, Paul, Doc, Tess, GZ, Shannon, Kate, James, Bridgette, Mark H, Genia, Jack A, Wilson, Jack B, Chase, Mia
- 1st Tony – Losing 7.1% Body Fat ($530)
- 2nd Ben – Losing 6.9% Body Fat
- 3rd Sholto – Losing 6.2% Body Fat
- 1st Bec – Losing 6.2% Body Fat ($530)
- 2nd Shannon – Losing 3.4% Body Fat
- 3rd Cassie – Losing 3.4% Body Fat
- 1st Easty & Trott – Losing 10.6% combined ($900)
- 2nd Tiff & Chris – Losing 9.5% combined
- 3rd Jade & Marissa – Losing 8.7% combined
Please submit via the website. Providing at least 14 days notice. Christmas Timetable Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New years day public holidays. A reduced timetable will be ran between the public holidays also.
Strong Youth Club
Term 4 ends on Friday 18th of Dec. School holiday program will commence from the 5th of Jan (Tuesday and Thursday @ 4:30pm) for 3 weeks until the start of Term 1. Email us to confirm your son/daughters spot for the holiday program.
Cya all next week.