Turkey Rissole Recipe
|Cook time |
|Serves 4 (125g per serve)|
335 Calories, 23.3g Carbohydrates, 31.1g Protein, 13.2g Fat
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 50g (1 cup) breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp of Olive oil
- Place mince, onion, garlic, rosemary, breadcrumbs and egg in a mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Divide the mixture into small golf ball sized portions.
- Pour olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add rissoles to pan squishing them down to 2cm thick giving them that rounded shape and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until browned. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for a further 2-3 minutes on each side or until just cooked. Remove from pan, cover with foil and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining patties.
I like to make two batches at a time and place in the fridge for the family to grab whenever they like. The kids also like them in their school lunch box with tomato sauce.